RHBDF2 antibody (Rhomboid 5 Homolog 2 (Drosophila)) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
RHBDF2 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5517768
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- This RHBDF2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- GVVGNWLNRS YRRSISSTVQ RQLESFDSHR PYFTYWLTFV HVIITLLVIC
- Affinity purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human RHBDF2
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 29 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: