Aftiphilin (AFTPH) (AA 844-871), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
AFTPH Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5535902
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 844-871, C-Term
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This AFTPH antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 844-871 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human AFTPH.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
You are here: