DNA Cross-Link Repair 1B, PSO2 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) (DCLRE1B) (AA 208-236) antibody Primary Antibody
DCLRE1B Reactivity: Human, Mouse IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5536802
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 208-236
- Human, Mouse
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This DCLRE1B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 208-236 amino acids from the Central region of human DCLRE1B.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- DCLRE1B (DCLRE1B Antibody Abstract)
- DNA interstrand cross-links prevent strand separation, thereby physically blocking transcription, replication, and segregation of DNA. DCLRE1B is one of several evolutionarily conserved genes involved in repair of interstrand cross-links (Dronkert et al., 2000 [PubMed 10848582]).
- Molecular Weight
- 60 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: