Nucleoporin Like 2 (NUPL2) (AA 88-115), (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
NUPL2 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5538582
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 88-115, N-Term
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This NUPL2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 88-115 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human NUPL2.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.49 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- NUPL2 (NUPL2 Antibody Abstract)
- Required for the export of mRNAs containing poly(A) tails from the nucleus into the cytoplasm. In case of infection by HIV-1, it may participate in the docking of viral Vpr at the nuclear envelope.
- Molecular Weight
- 45 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: