PET112 Homolog (Yeast) (PET112) (AA 34-61), (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
PET112 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5538982
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 34-61, N-Term
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This PET112L antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 34-61 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human PET112L.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.45 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- PET112L (PET112 Antibody Abstract)
- PET112L furnishes a means for formation of correctly charged Gln-tRNA(Gln) through the transamidation of misacylated Glu-tRNA(Gln) in the mitochondria. The reaction takes place in the presence of glutamine and ATP through an activated gamma-phospho-Glu-tRNA(Gln) (Potential).
- Molecular Weight
- 62 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: