Williams-Beuren Syndrome Chromosomal Region 16 Protein Homolog (WBS16) (AA 15-44), (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
WBS16 Reactivity: Human, Hamster WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5539310
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 15-44, N-Term
- Human, Hamster
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This WBS16 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 15-44 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human WBS16.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- This gene encodes an RCC1-like G-exchanging factor. It is deleted in Williams syndrome, a multisystem developmental disorder caused by the deletion of contiguous genes at 7q11.23. [provided by RefSeq].
- Molecular Weight
- 50 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: