SFI1 antibody (Sfi1 Homolog, Spindle Assembly Associated (Yeast)) Primary Antibody
SFI1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5705957
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 16 Business Days
- Human, Mouse
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Sfi1 homolog, spindle assembly associated (yeast)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol pH 7.3
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- SFI1 (SFI1 Antibody Abstract)
- RGD1560636, PISD, hSfi1p, 2310047I15Rik, C330046E03, mKIAA0542, SFI1 centrin binding protein, Sfi1 homolog, spindle assembly associated (yeast), Sfi1, SFI1
- Plays a role in the dynamic structure of centrosome- associated contractile fibers via its interaction with CETN2.
- Gene ID
- M Phase
You are here: