Rabbit anti-Human IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) Antibody (DyLight 594) Secondary Antibody
Catalog No. ABIN612576
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 1 to 2 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Heavy & Light Chain
- DyLight 594
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF)
- Rabbit anti-human IgG (H&L) - Affinity Pure, DyLight 594 Conjugate.
Fluorphore: DyLight 594 (Ex = 593 nm, Em = 618 nm).
Fluor Protein Ratio: Moles DyLight 594 per Mole Antibody.
- Affinity purified using solid phase mouse IgM (H&L)
- > 95 % based on SDS-PAGE
- Purified human IgG, whole molecule
- Application Notes
- This conjugate is suitable for immunomicroscopy, flow cytometry.
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator. Suggested starting dilution: 1:20 - 1:2,000 for most applications
Country of Origin: Rabbit serum was obtained from healthy animals of US origin, under the care of a registered veterinarian.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- 10 mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2, 1 % (w/v) BSA, Protease/IgG free. 0.05 % (w/v) Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- WARNING: Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash with copious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide-containing compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
- Handling Advice
- Product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Prepare working dilution prior to use and then discard. Be sure to mix well but without foaming.
A solution with 50 % glycerol will not freeze in -20 °C. If you are using a 1:5000 dilution prior to diluting with glycerol, then you would need to use a 1:2500 dilution after adding glycerol.
- 4 °C
Izaguirre, Aguirre, Hu, Lee, Schlaepfer, Aneskievich, Haimovich: "The cytoskeletal/non-muscle isoform of alpha-actinin is phosphorylated on its actin-binding domain by the focal adhesion kinase." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 276, Issue 31, pp. 28676-85, 2001 (PubMed).
- Izaguirre, Aguirre, Hu, Lee, Schlaepfer, Aneskievich, Haimovich: "The cytoskeletal/non-muscle isoform of alpha-actinin is phosphorylated on its actin-binding domain by the focal adhesion kinase." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 276, Issue 31, pp. 28676-85, 2001 (PubMed).
You are here: