DCT antibody (Dopachrome Tautomerase) Primary Antibody
DCT Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, ICC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6256606
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This DCT antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- DCT(TRP2) Antibody detects endogenous levels of total DCT(TRP2)
- Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide derived from human DCT(TRP2)
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000,IHC 1:50-1:200,IF 1:100-1:500
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- DCT (DCT Antibody Abstract)
Description: Catalyzes the conversion of L-dopachrome into 5,6-dihydroxyindole-2-carboxylic acid (DHICA) (PubMed:8306979). Involved in regulating eumelanin and phaeomelanin levels.
- Molecular Weight
- 60 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: