ESCO1 antibody (Establishment of Cohesion 1 Homolog 1 (S. Cerevisiae)) Primary Antibody
This ESCO1 antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- ESCO1 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total ESCO1
- Human, Mouse (Murine)
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide derived from human ESCO1
- Application Notes
- WB 1:1000-3000 IHC 1:200
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- ESCO1 (ESCO1 Antibody Abstract)
- A930014I12Rik, CTF, ECO1, EFO1, ESO1, establishment of sister chromatid cohesion N-acetyltransferase 1, Esco1, ESCO1
Description: Acetyltransferase required for the establishment of sister chromatid cohesion and couple the processes of cohesion and DNA replication to ensure that only sister chromatids become paired together. In contrast to the structural cohesins, the deposition and establishment factors are required only during S phase. Acts by mediating the acetylation of cohesin component SMC3.
- Molecular Weight
- 95 kDa
- Gene ID