OR10A4 antibody (Olfactory Receptor, Family 10, Subfamily A, Member 4) (AA 230-310) Primary Antibody
OR10A4 Reactivity: Human ELISA, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6285991
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 230-310, C-Term
- This OR10A4 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal to Olfactory receptor 10A4.
- Olfactory receptor 10A4 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of Olfactory receptor 10A4 protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human Olfactory receptor 10A4
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000
Expressed in the tongue.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: