ITGAD antibody (Integrin alpha D) (AA 901-950) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 901-950, Internal Region
This ITGAD antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal to Integrin αD.
- Integrin αD Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of Integrin αD protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human Integrin alphaD.
- Application Notes
Expressed moderately on myelomonocytic cell lines and subsets of peripheral blood leukocytes and strongly on tissue-specialized cells, including macrophages foam cells within atherosclerotic plaques, and on splenic red pulp macrophages.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.