CUBN antibody (Cubilin (Intrinsic Factor-Cobalamin Receptor)) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
CUBN Reactivity: Human ELISA, IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6287379
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This CUBN antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cubilin.
- Cubilin Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of Cubilin protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human Cubilin.
- Application Notes
- IHC 1:100-1:300
Expressed in kidney proximal tubule cells, placenta, visceral yolk-sac cells and in absorptive intestinal cells. Expressed in the epithelium of intestine and kidney.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: