LIPH antibody (Lipase H) Primary Antibody
Human, Mouse, Rat
This LIPH antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity purification
- A synthetic peptide of human LIPH
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500 - 1:2000
Present in intestine (at protein level), Expressed in colon, prostate, kidney, pancreas, ovary, testis, intestine, lung and pancreas, Expressed at lower level in brain, spleen and heart, In hair, it is prominently expressed in hair follicles, including the stem cell-rich bulge region
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol, pH 7.3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- LIPH (LIPH Antibody Abstract)
- C130037N08Rik, D16Wsu119e, H06, Lpdlr, P3, PLA1B, lpd1, lpd2, mPA-PLA1, AH, ARWH2, LAH2, LPDLR, liph, wu:fb08f08, lipase, member H, lipase H, lipase, member Ia, Liph, LIPH, lipia
- This gene encodes a membrane-bound member of the mammalian triglyceride lipase family. It catalyzes the production of 2-acyl lysophosphatidic acid (LPA), which is a lipid mediator with diverse biological properties that include platelet aggregation, smooth muscle contraction, and stimulation of cell proliferation and motility.
- Molecular Weight
- 50.859 kDa
- Gene ID