HSPA12B antibody (Heat Shock 70kD Protein 12B) Primary Antibody
This HSPA12B antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity purification
- Recombinant protein of human HSPA12B
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500 - 1:2000
Highest expression in muscle and heart, Lower levels in liver and kidney
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol, pH 7.3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- HSPA12B (HSPA12B Antibody Abstract)
- C20orf60, dJ1009E24.2, 2700081N06Rik, heat shock protein family A (Hsp70) member 12B, heat shock protein 12B, HSPA12B, Hspa12b
- The protein encoded by this gene contains an atypical heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70) ATPase domain and is therefore a distant member of the mammalian Hsp70 family. This gene may be involved in susceptibility to atherosclerosis. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms.
- Molecular Weight
- 75.688 kDa
- Gene ID