ESCO1 antibody (Establishment of Cohesion 1 Homolog 1 (S. Cerevisiae)) (AA 10-90) Primary Antibody
ESCO1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN6388992
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 10-90
- This ESCO1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Unconjugated Rabbit polyclonal to ESCO1
- ESCO1 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of protein.
- ESCO1 antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human ESCO1 protein.
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-2000 ELISA 1:5000-20000
Widely expressed. Expressed in heart, brain, liver, placenta, lung, kidney and pancreas. Highly expressed in muscle.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid form in PBS containing 50 % glycerol,and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: