ADAMTS7 antibody (ADAM Metallopeptidase with Thrombospondin Type 1 Motif, 7) (AA 260-310) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 260-310
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This ADAMTS7 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from mouse ADAMTS7
- Application Notes
- WB 1:100-1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- ADAMTS7 (ADAMTS7 Antibody Abstract)
Metalloprotease that may play a role in the degradation of COMP. Binds 1 zinc ion per subunit. pH dependence: Optimum pH is between 7.5 and 9.5. [Subcellular location] Secreted, extracellular space, extracellular matrix (By similarity). Note=Also found associated with the external cell surface[Tissue specificity] Expressed in heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas. Detected in meniscus, bone, tendon, cartilage, synovium, fat and ligaments. Up-regulated in articular cartilage and synovium from arthritis patients.
Subcellular location: Secreted
Synonyms: ADAM-TS7, ADAMTS7B, A disintegrin and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin motifs 7, ADAM-TS 7, ADAMTS-7, COMPase, Adamts7
- Gene ID