INPP5D antibody (Inositol Polyphosphate-5-Phosphatase, 145kDa) (AA 701-800) (HRP) Primary Antibody
- AA 701-800
- Human, Mouse, Monkey
- This INPP5D antibody is conjugated to HRP
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cow, Horse, Pig, Rat
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SHIP1
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % Gentamicin.
- Gentamicin sulfate
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Gentamicin sulfate: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Do NOT add Sodium Azide! Use of Sodium Azide will inhibit enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- SHIP1 (INPP5D Antibody Abstract)
- INPP5D, 256.t00004, 13.t00027, ship, ship1, AI323613, SHIP, SHIP-1, SHIP1, s-SHIP, SIP-145, hp51CN, inositol polyphosphate-5-phosphatase D, phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-trisphosphate 5-phosphatase 1, inositol polyphosphate 5-phosphatase, inositol polyphosphate-5-phosphatase D L homeolog, INPP5D, LOC100446045, inpp5d, EHI_159880, EHI_153490, inpp5d.L, LOC100380693, Inpp5d
SHIP1 is a member of the inositol polyphosphate-5-phosphatase (INPP5) family and contains an N-terminal SH2 domain, an inositol phosphatase domain, and two C-terminal protein interaction domains. Expression of this protein is restricted to hematopoietic cells where its movement from the cytosol to the plasma membrane is mediated by tyrosine phosphorylation in response to multiple cytokine and B and T cell receptor activation. At the plasma membrane, the protein hydrolyzes the 5' phosphate from phosphatidylinositol (3,4,5)-trisphosphate and inositol-1,3,4,5-tetrakisphosphate, thereby affecting multiple signaling pathways. Overall the protein functions as a negative regulator of myeliod cell proliferation and survival.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm, Cell membrane
Synonyms: Inositol polyphosphate 5 phosphatase of 145 kDa, 4, 5-trisphosphate 5-phosphatase 1, hp51CN, hSHIP, Inositol polyphosphate 5 phosphatase 145 kDa, Inositol polyphosphate 5 phosphatase, Inositol polyphosphate 5 phosphatase D, Inositol polyphosphate-5-phosphatase of 145 kDa, INPP 5D, INPP5D, INPP5D protein, MGC104855, MGC142140, MGC142142, p150 ship, p150Ship, Phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5 trisphosphate 5 phosphatase 1, Phosphatidylinositol-3, SH2 containing inositol 5 phosphatase, SH2 containing inositol phosphatase isoform b, SH2 domain containing inositol 5' phosphatase 1, SH2 domain containing inositol phosphatase 1, SH2 domain-containing inositol phosphatase 1, SH2 domain-containing inositol-5''-phosphatase 1, SHIP 1, SHIP-1, SHIP1, SHIP1_HUMAN, Signaling inositol polyphosphate 5 phosphatase SIP 145, Signaling inositol polyphosphate 5 phosphatase SIP145, SIP 145, SIP-145, SIP145.
- Gene ID
- TCR Signaling, BCR Signaling