MMP15 antibody (Matrix Metallopeptidase 15 (Membrane-inserted)) (Cy5) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This MMP15 antibody is conjugated to Cy5
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human MMP15
anti-Matrix Metallopeptidase 15 (Membrane-inserted) (MMP15) (AA 165-194), (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MMP15 Reactivity: Human, Mouse FACS, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal RB2029 unconjugated
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Mmp-15 (MMP15 Antibody Abstract)
- AI503551, MT2-MMP, MTMMP2, SMCP-2, matrix metallopeptidase 15, MMP15, Mmp15
Proteins of the matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) family are involved in the breakdown of extracellular matrix in normal physiological processes, such as embryonic development, reproduction, and tissue remodeling, as well as in disease processes, such as arthritis and metastasis. Most MMP's are secreted as inactive proproteins which are activated when cleaved by extracellular proteinases. However, the protein encoded by this gene is a member of the membrane-type MMP (MT-MMP) subfamily, each member of this subfamily contains a potential transmembrane domain suggesting that these proteins are expressed at the cell surface rather than secreted. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
Subcellular location: Extracellular
Synonyms: Matrix metalloproteinase-15, MMP 15,MMP15, Matrix metallopeptidase 15 membrane inserted, Matrix metalloproteinase 15 , Membrane type 2 Matrix Metalloproteinase, Membrane type matrix metalloproteinase 2, MMP 15, MT MMP 2, MT2 MMP, MT2MMP, MTMMP 2, MTMMP2, SMCP 2, SMCP2, MMP15_HUMAN.
- Gene ID