Integrin beta 3 antibody (ITGB3) (FITC) Primary Antibody
ITGB3 Reactivity: Human, Non-Human Primate FACS, IHC (f), WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal VIPL2
Catalog No. ABIN810079
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 5 to 7 Business Days
- Human, Non-Human Primate
- This Integrin beta 3 antibody is conjugated to FITC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed Sections) (IHC (f)), Western Blotting (WB)
- The mouse monoclonal antibody VIPL2 recognizes CD61, a 90-110 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein of integrin family, expressed on platelets, megacaryocytes, osteoclasts, endothelial cells and other cell types, including leucocytes and smooth muscle cells.
HLDA V., WS Code 5T-124
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Human, Non-Human Primates
- Application Notes
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 4 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (0.4 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- For Research Use only
- No reconstitution is necessary.
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Barrett, Dai, Gamberg, Gallant, Grant: "Circulating CD14-CD36+ peripheral blood mononuclear cells constitutively produce interleukin-10." in: Journal of leukocyte biology, Vol. 82, Issue 1, pp. 152-60, 2007 (PubMed).
Mondal, Williams, Ali, Eilers, Agrawal: "The HIV-1 Tat protein selectively enhances CXCR4 and inhibits CCR5 expression in megakaryocytic K562 cells." in: Experimental biology and medicine (Maywood, N.J.), Vol. 230, Issue 9, pp. 631-44, 2005 (PubMed).
Williams, Mondal, Agrawal: "The HIV-1 Tat protein enhances megakaryocytic commitment of K562 cells by facilitating CREB transcription factor coactivation by CBP." in: Experimental biology and medicine (Maywood, N.J.), Vol. 230, Issue 11, pp. 872-84, 2005 (PubMed).
Roberts, Woods, Dale, Van Der Sluijs, Norman: "Protein kinase B/Akt acts via glycogen synthase kinase 3 to regulate recycling of alpha v beta 3 and alpha 5 beta 1 integrins." in: Molecular and cellular biology, Vol. 24, Issue 4, pp. 1505-15, 2004 (PubMed).
Ciarlet, Crawford, Cheng, Blutt, Rice, Bergelson, Estes: "VLA-2 (alpha2beta1) integrin promotes rotavirus entry into cells but is not necessary for rotavirus attachment." in: Journal of virology, Vol. 76, Issue 3, pp. 1109-23, 2002 (PubMed).
Dzionek, Fuchs, Schmidt, Cremer, Zysk, Miltenyi, Buck, Schmitz: "BDCA-2, BDCA-3, and BDCA-4: three markers for distinct subsets of dendritic cells in human peripheral blood." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 165, Issue 11, pp. 6037-46, 2000 (PubMed).
- Barrett, Dai, Gamberg, Gallant, Grant: "Circulating CD14-CD36+ peripheral blood mononuclear cells constitutively produce interleukin-10." in: Journal of leukocyte biology, Vol. 82, Issue 1, pp. 152-60, 2007 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- CD61 (ITGB3 Antibody Abstract)
- BDPLT16, BDPLT2, CD61, GP3A, GPIIIa, GT, INGRB3, integrin, INTB3, GPIIIA, cd61, gp3a, itgb3, itgb3.2, integrin subunit beta 3, integrin beta 3, integrin subunit beta 3 L homeolog, integrin beta 3a, ITGB3, Itgb3, itgb3.L, itgb3a
- CD61 (beta3 integrin) is a transmembrane glycoprotein, which associates with CD41 or CD51 Molecules to form heterodimeric adhesion receptores. CD41/CD61 complex is one of the earliest markers of the megakaryocytic lineage. It binds to fibronectin, fibrinogen and von Willebrand factor, and is involved in platelet aggregation. CD51/CD61 complex has similar binding properties and is involved in modulating migration and survival of angiogenic endothelial cells.
- Gene ID
- Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling, Signaling Events mediated by VEGFR1 and VEGFR2, Smooth Muscle Cell Migration, Integrin Complex
You are here: