GZMK antibody (Granzyme K (Granzyme 3, Tryptase II)) (Alexa Fluor 647) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GZMK antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 647
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Granzyme K
anti-Granzyme K (Granzyme 3, Tryptase II) (GZMK) (AA 30-110), (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
GZMK Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, IF, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Granzyme K (GZMK Antibody Abstract)
- TRYP2, granzyme K, GZMK, Gzmk
This gene product is a member of a group of related serine proteases from the cytoplasmic granules of cytotoxic lymphocytes. Cytolytic T lymphocytes (CTL) and natural killer (NK) cells share the remarkable ability to recognize, bind, and lyse specific target cells. They are thought to protect their host by lysing cells bearing on their surface 'nonself' antigens, usually peptides or proteins resulting from infection by intracellular pathogens. The protein described here lacks consensus sequences for N-glycosylation present in other granzymes. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
Synonyms: Fragmentin 3, Fragmentin-3, Fragmentin3, GRAK_HUMAN, Granzyme 3, Granzyme K, Granzyme K precursor, Granzyme-3, Granzyme3, GranzymeK, GZMK, NK TRYP 2, NK TRYP2, NK tryptase 2, NK-TRYP-2, NK-tryptase-2, NKTRYP2, Serine protease granzyme 3, TRYP 2, TRYP2, Tryptase II, TryptaseII.
- Gene ID