DCT antibody (Dopachrome Tautomerase) (AA 68-98) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 68-98, N-Term
This DCT antibody is un-conjugated
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody recognizes Human DCT (N-term).
- Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 68~98 amino acids from the N-terminal region of Human DCT Genename: DCT
- Ig Fraction
anti-Dopachrome Tautomerase (DCT) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
DCT Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS, 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- TYRP2 / DCT (DCT Antibody Abstract)
- TYRP2, RGD1564975, trp2, DT, TRP-2, TRP2, Tyrp-2, Tyrp2, slaty, slt, zgc:109860, dopachrome tautomerase, dopachrome tautomerase L homeolog, DCT, Dct, dct, dct.L
- Synonyms: L-dopachrome Delta-isomerase, L-dopachrome tautomerase, TRP-2, TRP2, Tyrosinase-related protein 2
- Molecular Weight
- 59145 Da
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession