DCT antibody (Dopachrome Tautomerase) (AA 68-98) Primary Antibody
DCT Reactivity: Human IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN955411
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 68-98, N-Term
- This DCT antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody recognizes Human DCT (N-term).
- Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 68~98 amino acids from the N-terminal region of Human DCT Genename: DCT
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS, 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
You are here: