Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) Antibody (TRITC) - Preadsorbed Secondary Antibody
- Fab fragment
- Heavy & Light Chain
- FLISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Fluorescence Microscopy (FM)
- Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein and anti-Goat Serum.
- This product is designed for immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms.
- Preadsorption: Solid phase absorption
Immunogen: Rabbit IgG whole molecule
- Labeling Ratio
- Application Notes
Application Note: This product is designed for immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
FLISA Dilution: 1:10,000 - 1:50,000
Flow Cytometry Dilution: 1:500 - 1:2,500
IF Microscopy Dilution: 1:1,000 - 1:5,000
- For Research Use only
Reconstitution Volume: 1.0 mL
Reconstitution Buffer: Restore with deionized water (or equivalent)
- 1.0 mg/mL
Buffer: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
Stabilizer: 10 mg/mL Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) - Immunoglobulin and Protease free
Preservative: 0.01 % (w/v) Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing.
Product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store vial at -20 °C prior to opening. Aliquot contents and freeze at -20 °C or below for extended storage. This product is stable for several weeks at 0 °C as an undiluted liquid.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Synonyms: Goat Fab Anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody Rhodamine Conjugation, Goat Fab Anti-Rabbit IgG TRITC Conjugated Antibody
Background: Fab Anti-Rabbit IgG (H&L) Antibody generated in goat detects rabbit IgG. Representing approximately 75 % of serum immunoglobulins, IgG is the most abundant antibody isotype found in the circulation. IgG molecules are synthesized and secreted by plasma B cells. Secondary Antibodies are available in a variety of formats and conjugate types. When choosing a secondary antibody product, consideration must be given to species and immunoglobulin specificity, conjugate type, fragment and chain specificity, level of cross-reactivity, and host-species source and fragment composition. Fab Antibody is ideal for investigators who routinely perform flow cytometry, immunofluorescence, IHC, and other immunoassays. This Fab Anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody is conjugated to rhodamine.