Histone H4 (AA 6-20) peptide (Biotin) Peptide
- Histone H4
- Protein Region
- AA 6-20
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This Histone H4 peptide is labelled with Biotin.
- Control Peptide (CP)
- H4/A, HIST2H4, HIST2H4A, HIST1H4A, histone cluster 4, H4, histone 4, Histone H4 peptide, histone H4, MGC24116, control peptide, blocking peptide
- Greater than 95% specific peptide.
- Application Notes
Application Note: Histone H4 Control Peptide is suitable for use in ELISA, Western Blot, Dot blot, PCA, and other assays. Control peptide should be used at 1.0 μg per 1.0 μL of antiserum in per assay. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user.
- For Research Use only
Reconstitution Volume: 1.0 mL
Reconstitution Buffer: Restore with deionized water (or equivalent)
- 1.0 mg/mL
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Histone H4
- hist1h4l, H1ft, Hist4, Hist4h4, H4, X04652, FO108, H4/n, H4F2, H4FN, HIST2H4, H4C13, H4C7, F8N16.2, F8N16_2, histone H4, BcDNA:RH52884, CG3379, Dmel\CG3379, H4r, His4-88CD, His4R, histone cluster 1, H4a L homeolog, histone cluster 1 H4 family member B, histone cluster 2, H4, histone cluster 2 H4 family member a, histone H4, Histone H4 replacement, Histone H4, hist1h4a.L, Hist1h4b, Hist2h4, HIST2H4A, H4, H4C14, HIS4, HIST2H4, His4r, his-38