Interferon Stimulated Exonuclease Gene 20kDa-Like 2 (ISG20L2) (AA 1-369) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-369
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This ISG20L2 protein is labelled with His tag.
- MSTILLNLDF GEPSKKAFGG NAKHQRFVKK RRFLEQKGFL SKKNQPPSKV SKLNSEPPKK GETSRVDSIS KILSCLKKKK EAAASKRDSE QSKDKKASLS WLTPAPSKKT DSVVAKIDLL GEFQSALPKP KRRTQKKGSK KPLKKKIATE NSTQTQSKDK GSNKKPLKKN AVQNSTQAQP EDKCPKVPQS LPRKMVAIDC EMVGTGPKGR VSSLARCSIV NYNGDVLYDE YIRPPCYIVD YRTRWSGIRK CHMVNATPFK TARSQILKIL SGKVVVGHAI HNDYKALQYF HPKSLTRDTS QIPLLNRKAD CPENVTLSLK HLTKKLLSRD IQTGLSGHSS VEDAQATLEL YKLVEVEWEQ HLAQNPPEN
- Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Interferon Stimulated Exonuclease Gene 20kDa-Like 2 (ISG20L2) (AA 1-368) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade ISG20L2 Origin: Mouse Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBInterferon Stimulated Exonuclease Gene 20kDa-Like 2 (ISG20L2) (AA 1-353) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade ISG20L2 Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBInterferon Stimulated Exonuclease Gene 20kDa-Like 2 (ISG20L2) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
ISG20L2 Origin: Human Host: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Handling Advice
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- 4930429N24, C80587, interferon stimulated exonuclease gene 20-like 2, interferon stimulated exonuclease gene 20 like 2, Isg20l2, ISG20L2
Recommended name: Interferon-stimulated 20 kDa exonuclease-like 2.