Twist Homolog 2 (Drosophila) (TWIST2) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
TWIST2 Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
Catalog No. ABIN2734652
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $22.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 11 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This TWIST2 protein is labelled with Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human TWIST2 protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Protein Name
- The protein encoded by this gene is a basic helix-loop-helix type transcription factor and shares similarity with Twist. This protein may inhibit osteoblast maturation and maintain cells in a preosteoblast phenotype during osteoblast development. This gene may be upregulated in certain cancers. Mutations in this gene cause focal facial dermal dysplasia 3, Setleis type. Two transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found.
- Molecular Weight
- 17.9 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Chromatin Binding
You are here: