Goat anti-Guinea Pig IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) Antibody (HRP) - Preadsorbed Secondary Antibody
ELISA, WB Polyclonal IgG
Catalog No. ABIN101269
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 1 to 2 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Heavy & Light Chain
- Guinea Pig
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- IgG (H&L)
- Anti-Guinea Pig IgG whole molecule antibody generated in goat detects specifically Guinea Pig IgG whole molecule. This secondary antibody anti-Guinea Pig is ideal for investigators who routinely perform ELISA, Sandwich ELISA, titration assays, western-blot, immunoprecipitation and more generally immunoassays.
Concentration Definition: by UV absorbance at 280 nm
- Preadsorption: Solid phase absorption
- Anti-Guinea Pig IgG whole molecule was produced by repeated immunization with Guinea Pig IgG whole molecule in goat.
- Application Notes
- Anti-Guinea Pig IgG whole molecule is suitable for use in immunoelectrophoresis, western-blot, competitive western-blot, ELISA and competitive ELISA assays. Specific conditions for reactivity and signal detection should be optimized by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- Restore with deionized water (or equivalent)
- 2.0 mg/mL
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Gentamicin sulfate
- Handling Advice
- Do NOT add Sodium Azide! Use of Sodium Azide will inhibit enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- 4 °C
- Synonyms: Guinea Pig Antibody, Gt-a-Guinea Pig IgG, Guinea Pig Antibody in Goat, Guinea Pig Secondary Antibody
You are here: