Donkey anti-Guinea Pig IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) Antibody (FITC) - Preadsorbed Secondary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Heavy & Light Chain
- Guinea Pig
- FLISA, Fluorescence Microscopy (FM)
- Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Donkey Serum, Guinea Pig IgG and Guinea Pig Serum.
- Guinea Pig
- This product is designed for immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms.
- Preadsorption: immunoaffinity chromatography using Guinea Pig IgG coupled to agarose beads
Immunogen: Guinea Pig IgG whole molecule
- Labeling Ratio
- Application Notes
Application Note: This product is designed for immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms.
FLISA Dilution: 1:10,000 - 1:50,000
IF Microscopy Dilution: 1:1,000 - 1:5,000
Excitation/Emission wavelength: 494 nm/514 nm
- For Research Use only
Reconstitution Volume: 1.0 mL
Reconstitution Buffer: Restore with deionized water (or equivalent)
- 1.0 mg/mL
Buffer: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
Stabilizer: 10 mg/mL Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) - Immunoglobulin and Protease free
Preservative: 0.01 % (w/v) Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store vial at 4 °C prior to restoration. For extended storage aliquot contents and freeze at -24 °C or below. This product is stable for several weeks at 4 °C as an undiluted liquid.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Synonyms: Donkey Anti-Guinea Pig IgG Fluorescein Conjugation, Donkey Anti-Guinea Pig IgG FITC Conjugated
Background: Anti-Guinea Pig IgG Fluorescein Antibody generated in donkey detects guinea pig IgG. Secreted as part of the adaptive immune response by plasma B cells, immunoglobulin G constitutes 75 % of serum immunoglobulins. Immunoglobulin G binds to viruses, bacteria, as well as fungi and facilitates their destruction or neutralization via agglutination (and thereby immobilizing them), activation of the compliment cascade, and opsinization for phagocytosis. The whole IgG molecule possesses both the F(c) region, recognized by high-affinity Fc receptor proteins, as well as the F(ab) region possessing the epitope-recognition site. Both heavy and light chains of the antibody molecule are present. Secondary Antibodies are available in a variety of formats and conjugate types. When choosing a secondary antibody product, consideration must be given to species and immunoglobulin specificity, conjugate type, fragment and chain specificity, level of cross-reactivity, and host-species source and fragment composition.