Creatine Kinase, Mitochondrial 1, Ubiquitous (CKMT1) (Mitochondrial) antibody (Biotin) Primary Antibody
CKMT1 Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1045434
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA
- Caprylic Acid Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation
- Recombinant human Creatine kinase U-type, mitochondrial protein
- Application Notes
- Not yet tested in other applications. Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.03 % Proclin 300, 50 % Glycerol, 0.01 M PBS, pH 7.4
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4 °C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -24 °C or -84 °C.
- Reversibly catalyzes the transfer of phosphate between ATP and various phosphogens (e.g. creatine phosphate). Creatine kinase isoenzymes play a central role in energy transduction in tissues with large, fluctuating energy demands, such as skeletal muscle, heart, brain and spermatozoa.
Synonyms: CKMT,CKMT1B,CKMT1A,Acidic-type mitochondrial creatine kinase,Mia-CK,Ubiquitous mitochondrial creatine kinase,U-MtCK
You are here: