Guinea Pig anti-Human IgG (Heavy Chain) Antibody (FITC)
- Target See all IgG products
- Heavy Chain
- Guinea Pig
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Caprylic Acid Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation
- Human igg heavy chain
Guinea Pig anti-Rabbit IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) antibody - Preadsorbed
CUT&RUN, CUT&Tag, ELISA, IHC, WB Polyclonal IgG unconjugatedGoat anti-Rabbit IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) antibody (FITC) - Preadsorbed
FLISA, FACS, FM Polyclonal IgG FITCGoat anti-Rabbit IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) antibody (HRP)
DB, IEM, IHC, ELISA, WB Polyclonal IgG HRPGoat anti-Rat IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) antibody (Atto 488) - Preadsorbed
FLISA, FM, WB Polyclonal IgG Atto 488Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) antibody (Atto 647N) - Preadsorbed
FLISA, FM, WB Polyclonal IgG Atto 647NGoat anti-Rabbit IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) antibody (Atto 550) - Preadsorbed
FLISA, FM, WB Polyclonal IgG Atto 550
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.03 % Proclin 300, 50 % Glycerol, 0.01 M PBS, pH 7.4
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze and thaw cycles. Product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4 °C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -24 °C or -84 °C.
- IgG Products
- Target Type
- Serum immunoglobulin IgG is the main component, accounting for total serum immunoglobulin content of 75 %. 40 ~ 50 % of the distribution in the serum, and the remaining distributed in the organization. Molecular weight of about 150 kDa. Human serum IgG mainly single, normal, including four subtypes of IgG, IgG1 accounted for its 60 ~ 70 %, IgG2 accounted for 15 ~ 20 %, IgG3 accounted for 5 ~ 10 %, IgG4 accounts for 1 ~ 7 %. These subtypes in the classical pathway of complement activation in the binding capacity varies. IgG mainly by the spleen and lymph nodes in the synthesis of plasma cells, is the only antibodies through the placenta, to prevent birth within weeks of infection play a significant role. Newborn infants after 3 months has been able to synthesize IgG, 2 ~ 3 years old has reached adult levels. Decreased gradually after the age of 40. IgG content of individual differences, the same individual under different conditions, fluctuations are also high. Antigen stimulation in the body produces most of the anti-bacterial, anti-virus, anti-toxin antibodies are IgG. Many autoantibodies, such as systemic lupus erythematosus LE factor, anti-thyroglobulin antibodies are IgG. IgG is the body's main anti-infection immune antibodies.
- Molecular Weight
- 150 kDa