Goat anti-Mouse IgG2a (Heavy Chain) Antibody (Atto 655) - Preadsorbed Secondary Antibody
- Heavy Chain
- Atto 655
- FLISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Fluorescence Microscopy (FM), Western Blotting (WB)
- Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum, Mouse Serum and Mouse IgG2a. Specificity was confirmed by ELISA at less than 1 % cross-reactivity against other mouse heavy or light chain isotypes.
- Mouse (Murine)
- Mouse IgG2a secondary antibody is available in a variety of formats. ATTO 655 Conjugated antibodies are designed for STED microscopy, FRET, immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms.
- Preadsorption: Solid phase absorption
Immunogen: Mouse IgG2a heavy chain
Immunogen Type: Other
- Labeling Ratio
- Application Notes
Application Note: Mouse IgG2a secondary antibody is available in a variety of formats. ATTO 655 Conjugated antibodies are designed for STED microscopy, FRET, immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms. Anti-Mouse IgG2a secondary antibody is suitable for ELISA, Immunohistochemistry western blotting as well as other anti IgG2a antibody based assays. The emission spectra for this ATTO conjugate matches the principle output wavelengths of most common fluorescence instrumentation.
FLISA Dilution: >1:20,000
Flow Cytometry Dilution: 1:500 - 1:2,500
Western Blot Dilution: 1:4,000 - 1:20,000
IF Microscopy Dilution: >1:5,000
The emission spectra for this ATTO conjugate matches the principle output wavelengths of most common fluorescence instrumentation.
- For Research Use only
Reconstitution Volume: 500 μL
Reconstitution Buffer: Restore with deionized water (or equivalent)
- 1.0 mg/mL
Buffer: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
Stabilizer: 10 mg/mL Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) - Immunoglobulin and Protease free
Preservative: 0.01 % (w/v) Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing.
Product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store vial at 4 °C prior to restoration. For extended storage aliquot contents and freeze at -24 °C or below. This product is stable for several weeks at 4 °C as an undiluted liquid.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Synonyms: goat anti-MOUSE IgG2a Antibody ATTO655 Conjugation, goat anti-Mouse IgG2a (gamma 2a) ATTO 655 Conjugated Antibody
Background: Anti-Mouse IgG2a ATTO 655 Antibody generated in goat detects reactivity to Mouse IgG2a (Gamma 2a chain). Secreted as part of the adaptive immune response by plasma B cells, immunoglobulin G constitutes 75 % of serum immunoglobulins. IgG2, the second largest of IgG isotypes, comprises almost 25 % of IgG and has a low affinity for binding to the Fc receptor of phagocytic cells. Secondary Antibodies are available in a variety of formats and conjugate types. When choosing a secondary antibody product, consideration must be given to species and immunoglobulin specificity, conjugate type, fragment and chain specificity, level of cross-reactivity, and host-species source and fragment composition.