PXDN antibody (Peroxidasin Homolog (Drosophila)) (AA 1285-1475) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This PXDN antibody is un-conjugated
Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Peroxidasin Homolog (PXDN)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PXDN. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PXDN in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Mouse, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Peroxidasin Homolog (PXDN) corresdonding to Gln1285~Ala1475 with N-terminal His Tag
- Application Notes
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- WARNING: Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash with copious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide-containing compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- Peroxidasin Homolog (PXDN Antibody Abstract)
- D2S448, D2S448E, MG50, PRG2, PXN, VPO, 2310075M15Rik, C85409, E330004E07, VPO1, mKIAA0230, peroxidasin, PXDN, Pxdn
- PRG2, PXN, MG50, VPO, VPO1, Melanoma-associated antigen MG50, Vascular peroxidase 1, p53-responsive gene 2 protein