ADAMTS7 antibody (ADAM Metallopeptidase with Thrombospondin Type 1 Motif, 7) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- This ADAMTS7 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- It has been selected for its ability to recognize ADAMTS7 in immunohistochemical staining and Western blotting.
- Affinity Chromatography
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ADAMTS7 conjugated to biotin.
- Alternative Name
- A Disintegrin And Metalloproteinase With Thrombospondin 7 (ADAMTS7) (ADAMTS7 Antibody Abstract)
- Application Notes
- Western blotting: 1:100-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:100-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:100-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:50-200
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-200
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
- For Research Use only
- 200 µg/mL
- Supplied as solution form in PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02 % NaN3, 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- WARNING: Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash with copious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide-containing compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80 °C for 12 months.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months