CD40 antibody (CD40 Molecule, TNF Receptor Superfamily Member 5) Primary Antibody
CD40 Reactivity: Human IHC (fro), FACS Host: Mouse Monoclonal B-B20
Catalog No. ABIN1383854
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 6 Business Days
- This CD40 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- Recognises the Bp50 antigen, a 48 kDa protein
- Raji cell line. Carrier and preservative free
- Ion exchange chromatography
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Application Notes
- Suitable for immunochemistry on frozen section. Suitable for flow cytometry. Stimulates B-cell proliferation together with IL-4.
- For Research Use only
- Phosphate-buffered saline.
- Azide free
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Declared stable after 7 days at room temperature. Protect from light. Do not freeze.
- Expiry Date
- 1 week
de Goër de Herve, Durali, Tran, Maigné, Simonetta, Leclerc, Delfraissy, Taoufik: "Differential effect of agonistic anti-CD40 on human mature and immature dendritic cells: the Janus face of anti-CD40." in: Blood, Vol. 106, Issue 8, pp. 2806-14, 2005 (PubMed).
Durali, de Goër de Herve, Giron-Michel, Azzarone, Delfraissy, Taoufik: "In human B cells, IL-12 triggers a cascade of molecular events similar to Th1 commitment." in: Blood, Vol. 102, Issue 12, pp. 4084-9, 2003 (PubMed).
Puig-Kröger, Relloso, Fernández-Capetillo, Zubiaga, Silva, Bernabéu, Corbí: "Extracellular signal-regulated protein kinase signaling pathway negatively regulates the phenotypic and functional maturation of monocyte-derived human dendritic cells." in: Blood, Vol. 98, Issue 7, pp. 2175-82, 2001 (PubMed).
Jeannin, Delneste, Lecoanet-Henchoz, Gauchat, Ellis, Bonnefoy: "CD86 (B7-2) on human B cells. A functional role in proliferation and selective differentiation into IgE- and IgG4-producing cells." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 272, Issue 25, pp. 15613-9, 1997 (PubMed).
- de Goër de Herve, Durali, Tran, Maigné, Simonetta, Leclerc, Delfraissy, Taoufik: "Differential effect of agonistic anti-CD40 on human mature and immature dendritic cells: the Janus face of anti-CD40." in: Blood, Vol. 106, Issue 8, pp. 2806-14, 2005 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- CD40 (CD40 Antibody Abstract)
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- Molecular Weight
- 48 kDa
- NF-kappaB Signaling, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, M Phase, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Cancer Immune Checkpoints
You are here: