PDS5A antibody (PDS5, Regulator of Cohesion Maintenance, Homolog A) (AA 855-950) Primary Antibody
- AA 855-950
- This PDS5A antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SCC112/PIG54
anti-PDS5, Regulator of Cohesion Maintenance, Homolog A (PDS5A) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
PDS5A Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-PDS5, Regulator of Cohesion Maintenance, Homolog A (PDS5A) (AA 1262-1311) antibody Primary Antibody
PDS5A Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Cow, Dog, Horse, Monkey, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- PIG54 (PDS5A Antibody Abstract)
- PDS5A, pds5a-A, pds5a-B, SCC-112, SCC112, 9030416H16Rik, E230024D05Rik, mKIAA0648, RGD1307094, Scc-112, Aprin, zgc:153878, zgc:66331, PDS5 cohesin associated factor A, PDS5 cohesin associated factor A S homeolog, PDS5A, pds5a.S, Pds5a, pds5a
Probable regulator of sister chromatid cohesion in mitosis which may stabilize cohesin complex association with chromatin. May couple sister chromatid cohesion during mitosis to DNA replication. Cohesion ensures that chromosome partitioning is accurate in both meiotic and mitotic cells and plays an important role in DNA repair.
Subcellular location: Nucleus
Synonyms: Cell proliferation inducing protein 54, Cell proliferation-inducing gene 54 protein, KIAA0648, PDS5A, PDS5A_HUMAN, PIG54, SCC-112, Sister chromatid cohesion protein 112, Sister chromatid cohesion protein PDS5 homolog A.
- Gene ID