MOBP antibody (Myelin Associated Oligodendrocyte Basic Protein) (AA 1-50) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-50
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This MOBP antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human MOBP
- Alternative Name
- Mobp (MOBP Antibody Abstract)
May play a role in compacting or stabilizing the myelin sheath, possibly by binding the negatively charged acidic phospholipids of the cytoplasmic membrane.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm
Synonyms: Myelin-associated oligodendrocyte basic protein, MOBP
- Gene ID
- Application Notes
- WB 1:100-1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months