NRARP antibody (NOTCH-Regulated Ankyrin Repeat Protein) AA 41-114 (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Target See all NRARP Antibodies
- AA 41-114
- This NRARP antibody is conjugated to FITC
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human NRARP
anti-NOTCH-Regulated Ankyrin Repeat Protein (NRARP) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
NRARP Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Pig, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-NOTCH-Regulated Ankyrin Repeat Protein (NRARP) (AA 35-84) antibody Primary Antibody
NRARP Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Monkey, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-NOTCH-Regulated Ankyrin Repeat Protein (NRARP) (AA 41-114) antibody Primary Antibody
NRARP Reactivity: Human ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- NRARP (NRARP Products)
- 2700054M22Rik, Nrarp-a, fc89b12, id:ibd2282, wu:fa14d10, wu:fc89b12, zgc:100826, Notch-regulated ankyrin repeat protein, NOTCH regulated ankyrin repeat protein, NOTCH regulated ankyrin repeat protein S homeolog, NOTCH-regulated ankyrin repeat protein, NOTCH regulated ankyrin repeat protein a, Nrarp, NRARP, nrarp.S, nrarpa
Nrarp (NOTCH-regulated ankyrin repeat protein) is a 114 amino acid protein that contains two ANK repeats and is thought to play a role in the formation of somites. The gene encoding Nrarp maps to human chromosome 9, which contains 145 million base pairs and comprises 4 % of the human genome, encoding nearly 900 genes. Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia and Familial dysautonomia are both associated with chromosome 9. Notably, chromosome 9 encompasses the largest interferon family gene cluster. Chromosome 9 is partnered with chromosome 22 in translocations that lead to the aberrant production of a BCR-ABL fusion protein often found in leukemias.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm
Synonyms: MGC61598, Notch regulated ankyrin repeat containing protein, NOTCH regulated ankyrin repeat protein, Notch-regulated ankyrin repeat-containing protein, nrarp, NRARP_HUMAN.