SRPX2 antibody (Sushi-Repeat Containing Protein, X-Linked 2) AA 121-220 (Alexa Fluor 555) Primary Antibody
- Target See all SRPX2 Antibodies
- AA 121-220
- This SRPX2 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 555
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SRPX2
anti-Sushi-Repeat Containing Protein, X-Linked 2 (SRPX2) (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
SRPX2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit IHC, IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- SRPX2 (SRPX2 Products)
- BPP, CBPS, PMGX, RESDX, SRPUL, 1110039C07Rik, SRP, RGD1562444, sushi repeat containing protein, X-linked 2, sushi-repeat-containing protein, X-linked 2, SRPX2, Srpx2
Acts as a ligand for the urokinase plasminogen activator surface receptor. Plays a role in angiogenesis by inducing endothelial cell migration and the formation of vascular network (cords). Involved in cellular migration and adhesion. Increases the phosphorylation levels of FAK. Interacts with and increases the mitogenic activity of HGF. Promotes synapse formation. May have a role in the perisylvian region, critical for language and cognitive development.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm, Secreted
Synonyms: Sushi repeat-containing protein SRPX2, SRPX2, Sushi-repeat protein upregulated in leukemia, SRPUL