NOS1AP antibody (Nitric Oxide Synthase 1 (Neuronal) Adaptor Protein) AA 128-170 (Alexa Fluor 350) Primary Antibody
- Target See all NOS1AP Antibodies
- AA 128-170
- This NOS1AP antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 350
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CAPON
anti-Nitric Oxide Synthase 1 (Neuronal) Adaptor Protein (NOS1AP) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
NOS1AP Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- CAPON (NOS1AP Products)
- MGC78853, Capon, MGC145362, 6330408P19Rik, CAPON, nitric oxide synthase 1 adaptor protein, nitric oxide synthase 1 adaptor protein L homeolog, nitric oxide synthase 1 (neuronal) adaptor protein a, carboxyl-terminal PDZ ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase protein, chromosome 18 C1orf226 homolog, nitric oxide synthase 1 (neuronal) adaptor protein, NOS1AP, nos1ap.L, nos1apa, LOC609484, nos1ap, LOC100058633, C18H1orf226, Nos1ap
CAPON (carboxy-terminal PDZ ligand of nNOS) selectively binds within the 100 amino acid PDZ domain of the neuronal nitric oxide synthase (nNOS), but not to endothelial NOS or inducible NOS, and sequesters nNOS in the cytosol. Biosynthesis of the neurotransmitter nitric oxide (NO) requires the association of nNOS with various synaptic proteins, including syntrophin, postsynaptic density (PSD)95 and PSD93 through a scaffolding PDZ domain. These proteins facilitate the transport of nNOS to the plasma membrane, where it is catalytically activated by NMDA-receptor mediated calcium channels. The association of nNOS with PSD95 or PSD93 is regulated by CAPON. The carboxy terminus of CAPON binds to the PDZ domain, competes with PSD95 and PSD93 for binding to nNOS and in turn prevents the translocation and catalytic activation of nNOS.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm, Nucleus, Cell membrane
Synonyms: NOS1AP, C terminal PDZ domain ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase CAPON, C terminal PDZ domain ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase, C terminal PDZ ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase protein, C-terminal PDZ ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase protein, CAPON, CAPON_HUMAN, Carboxyl terminal PDZ ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase protein, Carboxyl-terminal PDZ ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase protein, Ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase with carboxyl terminal PDZ domain, MGC138500, Nitric oxide synthase 1 neuronal adaptor protein, Nitric oxide synthase 1 adaptor protein.