STRN4 antibody (Striatin, Calmodulin Binding Protein 4) AA 85-190 (Alexa Fluor 488) Primary Antibody
- Target See all STRN4 Antibodies
- AA 85-190
- This STRN4 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 488
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Striatin 4/zinedin
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Striatin 4/zinedin (STRN4 Products)
- C80611, ZIN, zinedin, striatin, calmodulin binding protein 4, striatin 4, Strn4, STRN4
Striatin, SG2NA, and zinedin, the three mammalian members of the striatin family, are multimodular, WD-repeat and calmodulin-binding proteins. Zinedin and SG2NA share with striatin identical protein-protein interaction domains and the same overall domain structure. All three proteins are both cytosolic and membrane-bound and bind calmodulin in the presence of calcium. Striatin is a neuronal, intracellular protein strictly expressed in the somatodendritic compartment, including spines, subsets of neurons, and is considered as a marker of neuronal polarity. Downregulation of striatin, which is expressed in a few subsets of neurons, impairs the growth of dendrites as well as rat locomotor activity. Zinedin is mainly expressed in the central nervous system, whereas SG2NA is mainly expressed in the brain and muscle.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm, Cell membrane
Synonyms: Striatin-4, STRN4, STRN4_HUMAN, ZIN, Zinedin.