HSPB2 antibody (Heat Shock 27kDa Protein 2) AA 101-182 (Alexa Fluor 647) Primary Antibody
- Target See all HSPB2 Antibodies
- AA 101-182
- Mouse, Rat
- This HSPB2 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 647
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HSPB2
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- HSPB2 (HSPB2 Products)
- zgc:112532, HSP27, Hs.78846, LOH11CR1K, MKBP, 27kDa, 2810021G24Rik, heat shock protein family B (small) member 2, heat shock protein, alpha-crystallin-related, b2, heat shock protein 2, HSPB2, hspb2, Hspb2
The heat shock proteins (HSPs) comprise a group of highly conserved, abundantly expressed proteins with diverse functions, including the assembly and sequestering of multi-protein complexes, transportation of nascent polypeptide chains across cellular membranes and regulation of protein folding. HSPB2 (heat shock 27 kDa protein 2), also known as HSP 27 or MKBP, is a 182 amino acid protein that belongs to the heat shock protein family and is expressed preferentially in heart and skeletal muscle. Localized to mitochondria, HSPB2 functions as an ATP-dependent chaperone protein that plays a role in the refolding of denatured proteins and may also interact with the Actin cytoskeleton and prevent apoptotic cell death. HSPB2 is abundantly expressed in several cancer cell lines, suggesting that HSPB2 may be an important factor in tumor transformation and metastasis.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm, Nucleus
Synonyms: MKBP, HSP27, Hs.78846, LOH11CR1K, Heat shock protein beta-2, HspB2, DMPK-binding protein
- Gene ID