EIF4E antibody (Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 4E) AA 121-217 (Alexa Fluor 555) Primary Antibody
- Target See all EIF4E Antibodies
- AA 121-217
- Human, Rat
- This EIF4E antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 555
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human eIF4E
anti-Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 4E (EIF4E) (AA 121-217) antibody Primary Antibody
EIF4E Reactivity: Human, Rat ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 4E (EIF4E) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
EIF4E Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 4E (EIF4E) (pSer209) antibody Primary Antibody
EIF4E Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) ELISA, FACS, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- eIF4E (EIF4E Products)
- 0260/09, 0587/11, 0589/11, 0919/12, 1004/13, 2, 7238, CBP, CG4035, CT13384, CT39424, CT39426, D-eIF4E, Dmel\\CG4035, Eif4E, Eif4e, IF4E, dEif4e, deIF-4E, deIF4E, eIF 4E, eIF-4E1, eIF-4E2, eIF-4EII, eIF-4e, eIF4E, eIF4E-1, eIF4E-1/2, eIF4E-2, eIF4E1, eIF4EI, eIF4e, eif-4E, eif-4e, eif4e, l(3)07238, l(3)67Af, l(3)S025007, l(3)S026009, l(3)S058711, l(3)S091912, eIF-4E, cbp, eif4f, eif4e1, eif4el1, AUTS19, EIF4E1, EIF4EL1, EIF4F, EG668879, Eif4e-ps, If4e, EIF-4E, eif4e-1, zgc:86680, Eukaryotic initiation factor 4E, eucaryotic initiation factor 6, eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E, eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E family member 1B S homeolog, eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E L homeolog, eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4ea, translation initiation factor eIF4E, eIF-4E, eif6, eif4e, eif4e1b.S, EIF4E, Eif4e, eif4e.L, eif4ea, LOC100533326
Recognizes and binds the 7-methylguanosine-containing mRNA cap during an early step in the initiation of protein synthesis and facilitates ribosome binding by inducing the unwinding of the mRNAs secondary structures. Component of the CYFIP1-EIF4E-FMR1 complex which binds to the mRNA cap and mediates translational repression. In the CYFIP1-EIF4E-FMR1 complex this subunit mediates the binding to the mRNA cap.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm
Synonyms: CBP, EIF4F, AUTS19, EIF4E1, EIF4EL1, Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E, eIF-4E, eIF4E, eIF-4F 25 kDa subunit, mRNA cap-binding protein
- Gene ID
- BCR Signaling