CTDSPL antibody (CTD Small Phosphatase-Like Protein) AA 175-276 (Alexa Fluor 647) Primary Antibody
- Target See all CTDSPL Antibodies
- AA 175-276
- Human, Mouse
- This CTDSPL antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 647
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CTDSPL
anti-CTD Small Phosphatase-Like Protein (CTDSPL) (AA 145-250) antibody Primary Antibody
CTDSPL Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-CTD Small Phosphatase-Like Protein (CTDSPL) (AA 48-97) antibody Primary Antibody
CTDSPL Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Chicken, Dog, Monkey, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- CTDSPL (CTDSPL Products)
- C3orf8, HYA22, PSR1, RBSP3, SCP3, 2810418J22Rik, AI426263, NFI1, NIF, XNIF, ctdspl, ctdspl.L, nif, scp3, CTD small phosphatase like, TIM23 translocase complex subunit Tim50, CTD (carboxy-terminal domain, RNA polymerase II, polypeptide A) small phosphatase-like, CTD small phosphatase like S homeolog, CTDSPL, SJAG_03560, Ctdspl, ctdspl.S
Preferentially catalyzes the dephosphorylation of 'Ser-5' within the tandem 7 residues repeats in the C-terminal domain (CTD) of the largest RNA polymerase II subunit POLR2A. Negatively regulates RNA polymerase II transcription, possibly by controlling the transition from initiation/capping to processive transcript elongation (By similarity). Recruited by REST to neuronal genes that contain RE-1 elements, leading to neuronal gene silencing in non-neuronal cells.
Subcellular location: Nucleus
Synonyms: Carboxy-terminal domain RNA polymerase II polypeptide A small phosphatase 3, CTD small phosphatase-like protein, CTDSL_HUMAN, CTDSP-like, Ctdspl, hYA22, N-like protein, NLI-interacting factor 1, Nuclear LIM interactor-interacting factor 1, Protein YA22, RBSP3, SCP3, Small C-terminal domain phosphatase 3, Small CTD phosphatase 3.
- Gene ID