LGI4 antibody (Leucine-Rich Repeat LGI Family, Member 4) AA 101-200 (Alexa Fluor 555) Primary Antibody
- Target See all LGI4 Antibodies
- AA 101-200
- This LGI4 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 555
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human LGI4
anti-Leucine-Rich Repeat LGI Family, Member 4 (LGI4) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
LGI4 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- LGI4 (LGI4 Products)
- Lgil3, clp, LGIL3, leucine rich repeat LGI family member 4, leucine-rich repeat LGI family, member 4, LGI4, Lgi4
LGI4, also known as leucine-rich glioma-inactivated protein 4, is a 537 amino acid secreted glycosylated protein that is widely expressed, with highest levels found within the nervous system. Interestingly, siRNA knockdown studies of LGI4 expression in Schwann cells have been shown to result in the inhibition of myelination, thus suggesting that LGI4 is an essential component of myelin formation and axon segregation. LGI4 shares significant homology with its other family members, LGI1, LGI2 and LGI3. Significantly, mutations in the gene encoding LGI1 have been linked to human temporal lobe epilepsy and, given the sequence similarity of LGI4, it is likely that it also may be implicated in the pathology of seizures. LGI4 is localized subcellularly to the Golgi, ER and vesicles. There are two isoforms of LGI4 that are produced as a result of alternative splicing events.
Subcellular location: Secreted
Synonyms: Leucine rich glioma inactivated gene 4, Leucine rich glioma inactivated protein 4, leucine-rich repeat LGI family member 4, Leucine rich repeat LGI family member 4, LGI1 like protein 3, LGI4, Lgi4 protein, Lgil3, LGI4_HUMAN.
- Gene ID