UBE2G2 antibody (Ubiquitin-Conjugating Enzyme E2G 2) AA 100-165 (Alexa Fluor 350) Primary Antibody
- Target See all UBE2G2 Antibodies
- AA 100-165
- This UBE2G2 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 350
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Ube2G2/UBC7
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Ube2G2 (UBE2G2 Products)
- UBC7, 1110003O05Rik, D10Xrf369, Ubc7p, wu:fu51c05, wu:fu56g11, zgc:112077, ubc7, ubiquitin conjugating enzyme E2 G2, ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2G 2, ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2G 2 (UBC7 homolog, yeast), ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 G2, Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 G2, ubiquitin conjugating enzyme E2 G2 L homeolog, UBE2G2, Ube2g2, ube2g2, EDI_023910, CpipJ_CPIJ018658, Bm1_47630, ube2g2.L
UBE2G2 (Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 G2), also known as UBC7, is a 165 amino acid protein involved in ubiquitin-mediated protein degradation. Ubiquitination is an important mechanism through which three classes of enzymes act in concert to target short-lived or abnormal proteins for destruction. The three classes of enzymes involved in ubiquitination are the ubiquitin-activating enzymes (E1s), the ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes (E2s) and the ubiquitin-protein ligases (E3s). UBE2G2 is an E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme that acts to catalyze the covalent attachment of ubiquitins to various proteins. Expressed throughout the body, UBE2G2 shares 100 % sequence identity with its mouse counterpart and is thought to be involved in endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation (ERAD). Two isoforms of UBE2G2 exist due to alternative splicing events.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm
Synonyms: Human ubiquitin conjugating enzyme G29, UB2G2_HUMAN, UBC 7, UBC7, UBC7 homolog yeast, UBE2G2, Ubiquitin carrier protein G2, Ubiquitin conjugating enzyme 7, Ubiquitin conjugating enzyme E2 G2, Ubiquitin conjugating enzyme E2G 2 homologous to yeast UBC7, Ubiquitin conjugating enzyme E2G 2 UBC7 homolog yeast, Ubiquitin conjugating enzyme E2G 2, Ubiquitin conjugating enzyme G2, Ubiquitin protein ligase G2, Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 G2, Ubiquitin-protein ligase G2.
- Gene ID