FBXW2 antibody (F-Box and WD Repeat Domain Containing 2) AA 321-420 (Alexa Fluor 555) Primary Antibody
- Target See all FBXW2 Antibodies
- AA 321-420
- This FBXW2 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 555
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human FbxW2
anti-F-Box and WD Repeat Domain Containing 2 (FBXW2) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
FBXW2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-F-Box and WD Repeat Domain Containing 2 (FBXW2) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
FBXW2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Xenopus laevis WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- FbxW2 (FBXW2 Products)
- FBXW2, md6, fbw2, fwd2, MGC53244, FBW2, Fwd2, Md6, wu:fc72f10, zgc:110365, 2700071L08Rik, MD6, F-box and WD repeat domain containing 2, F-box and WD repeat domain containing 2 L homeolog, F-box and WD-40 domain protein 2, FBXW2, fbxw2, Fbxw2, fbxw2.L
F box proteins are an expanding family of eukaryotic proteins characterized by an approximately 40 amino acid motif, the F box. Some F box proteins have been shown to be critical for the ubiquitin mediated degradation of cellular regulatory proteins. In fact, F box proteins are one of the four subunits of ubiquitin protein ligases, called SCFs. SCF ligases bring ubiquitin conjugating enzymes to substrates that are specifically recruited by the different F box proteins. A large family of mammalian F box proteins has recently been identified and classified into three groups based on the presence of either the WD 40 repeats, the leucine rich repeats, or the presence or absence of other protein protein interacting domains. The FBXW2 gene product, the second identified member of the F box gene family, contains multiple WD 40 repeats.
Subcellular location: Nucleus
Synonyms: F box and WD 40 domain containing protein 2, F box and WD repeat domain containing 2, F Box and WD40 Domain Protein 2, F box/WD repeat containing protein 2, FBW 2, FBW2, FBXW 2, Fwd2, Md6, Protein MD6.
- Gene ID