ELL3 antibody (Elongation Factor RNA Polymerase II-Like 3) AA 51-158 (Alexa Fluor 555) Primary Antibody
- Target See all ELL3 Antibodies
- AA 51-158
- This ELL3 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 555
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ELL3
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- ELL3 (ELL3 Products)
- DKFZp469F0639, A930015D22Rik, elongation factor for RNA polymerase II 3, elongation factor RNA polymerase II-like 3 L homeolog, elongation factor RNA polymerase II-like 3, ELL3, ell3.L, Ell3
Eukaryotic RNA polymerase II mediates the synthesis of mature and functional messenger RNA. This is a multistep process, called the transcription cycle, that includes five stages: preinitiation, promoter, clearance, elongation and termination. Elongation is thought to be a critical stage for the regulation of gene expression. ELL (11-19 lysine-rich leukemia protein), also designated MEN, functions as an RNA polymerase II elongation factor that increases the rate of transcription by suppressing transient pausing by RNA polymerase II. It is also thought to regulate cellular proliferation. ELL is abundantly expressed in peripheral blood leukocytes, skeletal muscle, placenta and testis, with lower expression in spleen, thymus, heart, brain, lung, kidney, liver and ovary. ELL3 is a 397 amino acid nuclear protein that functions as an RNA polymerase II elongation factor that increases the rate of transcription by suppressing transient pausing by RNA polymerase II. Though similar to ELL and ELL2, ELL3 is exclusively expressed in testis.
Subcellular location: Nucleus
Synonyms: B cell translocation gene 2, BTG family member 2, Btg2, BTG2_HUMAN, Nerve growth factor inducible anti prolerative, NGF inducible anti prolerative protein PC3, NGF-inducible anti-prolerative protein PC3, PC3, Pheochromacytoma cell 3, Protein BTG2, TIS21.
- Gene ID
- Negative Regulation of intrinsic apoptotic Signaling