SAMD9 antibody (Sterile alpha Motif Domain Containing 9) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Target See all SAMD9 Antibodies
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This SAMD9 antibody is conjugated to FITC
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SAMD9
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- SAMD9 (SAMD9 Products)
- C7orf5, DRIF1, NFTC, OEF1, OEF2, sterile alpha motif domain containing 9, SAMD9
Defects in SAMD9 are the cause of normophosphatemic familial tumoral calcinosis (NFTC). NFTC is an uncommon life-threatening disorder characterized by massive periarticular, and seldom visceral, deposition of calcified tumors.
Synonyms: SAM domain-containing protein 9, SAMD9, SAMD9_HUMAN, sterile alpha mot domain containing 9, Sterile alpha mot domain-containing protein 9, C7orf5.
- Gene ID