AKAP2 antibody (A Kinase (PRKA) Anchor Protein 2) AA 165-215 (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Target See all AKAP2 Antibodies
- AA 165-215
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This AKAP2 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human AKAP2
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- AKAP2 (AKAP2 Products)
- AKAP-2, AKAPKL, PRKA2, AA959716, AI649048, Akap-2, Akap-kl, B230340M18Rik, Prka2, akap-kl, AKAP2, PALM2, A-kinase anchoring protein 2, A kinase (PRKA) anchor protein 2, A-kinase anchoring protein 2 L homeolog, A-kinase anchor protein 2, AKAP2, Akap2, akap2.L, akap2, LOC101114239
Binds to regulatory subunit (RII) of protein kinase A. May be involved in establishing polarity in signaling systems or in integrating PKA-RII isoforms with downstream effectors to capture, amplify and focus diffuse, trans-cellular signals carried by cAMP (By similarity).
Subcellular location: Intracellular
Synonyms: A-kinase anchor protein 2, AKAP-2, AKAP-KL, Protein kinase A-anchoring protein 2, PRKA2, AKAP2, KIAA0920, PRKA2
- Gene ID