TRIM36 antibody (Tripartite Motif Containing 36) (Alexa Fluor 555) Primary Antibody
- Target See all TRIM36 Antibodies
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This TRIM36 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 555
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TRIM36/RNF98
anti-Tripartite Motif Containing 36 (TRIM36) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
TRIM36 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Tripartite Motif Containing 36 (TRIM36) (AA 166-215) antibody Primary Antibody
TRIM36 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- RNF98 (TRIM36 Products)
- wu:fj48f01, zgc:153447, zgc:63476, Haprin, MGC81170, TRIM36, HAPRIN, RBCC728, RNF98, D18Wsu100e, haprin, tripartite motif containing 36, tripartite motif containing 36 L homeolog, tripartite motif-containing 36, trim36, trim36.L, TRIM36, Trim36
TRIM36 (tripartite motif-containing 36), also known as RNF98 (RING finger protein 98), HAPRIN (haploid germ cell-specific RBCC protein) or RBCC728, is a 728 amino acid protein that belongs to the TRIM/RBCC (Ring finger, B box, coiled-coil) family. Predominantly expressed in prostate, testis and brain with weak expression in heart, kidney and lung, TRIM36 contains two B box-type zinc fingers, a SPRY domain, a coiled-coil domain, a fibronectin type-III domain and a RING-type zinc finger, a motif that has zinc-chelating activity and is involved in mediating protein-protein and protein-DNA interactions. Localizing to the cytoplasm and the acrosomal region of germ cells and mature sperm, TRIM36 is believed to play a role in the acrosome reaction and fertilization. In addition, TRIM36 is overexpressed in prostate cancer, suggesting a possible role for TRIM36 in prostate tumorigenesis.
Synonyms: Acrosome RBCC protein, E3 ubiquitin protein ligase TRIM36, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase Trim36, Haprin, RBCC728, Ring finger protein 98, TRI36_HUMAN, TRIM 36, TRIM36, Tripartite mot containing 36, Tripartite mot containing protein 36, Tripartite mot protein 36, Tripartite mot-containing protein 36, Zinc binding protein Rbcc728, Zinc-binding protein Rbcc728.
- Gene ID